Frequently Ask & Questions
You can become a TechySave member here on our website or visit any of our locations. Fear of commitment? Don’t like signing up for 12 months at a time? Sign up at any of our locations and pay month to month.
- 1 in 3 phones will break this year.
- More than 50 million smartphones break each year.
- The average cost to repair a smartphone is $250.
- If your phone can’t be fixed, buying a new one can be very costly —up to $1,000 for premium devices.
Lower cost: TechySave memberships can save you hundreds of dollars when compared to your mobile carrier’s phone insurance plans.
Outstanding service: TechySave offers exceptional service and has earned an amazing reputation with our members.
Fewer headaches: There are no claims to fill out or unexpected fees to worry about with TechySave .
Membership with TechySave includes almost anything, anytime for almost any device, old or new, for any carrier.
$7.95 per month per device –for all device types, regardless of make, model, age, and whether the device is leased or purchased.
- TechySave memberships do not cover replacement of a lost or stolen device. However, TechySave members who have lost or stolen devices have the option to purchase a replacement through the program. Members must pay the cost of the sourced device plus 10% if we are able to locate one through our vendor network.
- TechySave memberships do not cover replacement of a broken-beyond-repair devices. However, TechySave members who have unrepairable devices have the option to purchase a replacement through the program. Members must pay the cost of the sourced device plus 10% if we are able to locate one through our vendor network.
- Not all services are available at all locations. Prices may vary per location.
Please note that online registrations are a 12-month minimum commitment. Please inquire with your local store or refer to your terms of services if you registered in-house at a local store.
Fear of commitment? Don’t like signing up for 12 months at a time? Please visit any of our locations to become a member and pay month to month.
Your membership is transferable to cover your new phone. Please note that this does mean your old phone will no longer be protected under the same TechySave plan, but we would be happy to help you obtain a plan to cover your old device if you keep it too.
TechySave covers anything, anytime including:
- Drops, cracked screens, spills and liquid damage.
- Mechanical & electrical failures
- Battery repair
- Damaged or defective buttons
- Damaged or defective connectivity ports
- Dust, internal overheating, internal humidity/condensation
- All of your life’s oops moments.
For more details, please see our sample terms & conditions.